In Article Ad

Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Make Easy DIY Simple Water Level Alarm / Buzzer Indicator System at Home

हिंदी के लिए क्लिक करे

I made this for myself and using regularly.

  In the area where I live, drinking water comes at 4 o'clock in the early morning, sometimes it does not come at a fixed time. so I built this system; so that when the water comes, we will be alert. Then thought why not include you all in it, then it will be more fun. So I am making this video for you. I hope you will enjoy watching this video.
     The hole that appears on the lid of the jar in the video is to put a water pipe and the big hole on the jar is to send out the accumulated water. Both copper wires are installed in such a way that before the accumulated water comes out, the ends of both the wires are immersed in water (after it comes) so that the electric circuit is completed and the buzzer alarm starts ringing.
   Whenever water comes from it, it is detected through an alarm.
Thank you for reading! If you like this post, Please share!

Pratap Bhosale
Pratap's Lifetech
 My YouTube Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/user/samtej7

*If you want to buy something, you can use below link:

No comments: