In Article Ad

Tuesday, August 25, 2020

Green Papaya Vegetable ! Kachcha Papita ki sabji !

हिंदी के लिए क्लिक करे

  In my house, mostly organic and natural food is cooked and eaten. In the home garden, an attempt is made to grow vegetables, fruits, etc. without any manure.

   In this rainy environment, and in the event of a Lock down, my family members became inclined to eat raw papaya vegetable from a tree planted at home. Then thought why not include you all in it, then it will be more fun. So I am making this video for you. I hope you will enjoy watching this video.

 Video: Papaya Vegetable ! कच्चे पपीते की सब्जी !

If you like this video, Please subscribe and share!

Thank you for reading! If you like this post, Please do share and follow!

Pratap Bhosale
Pratap's Lifetech

 My YouTube Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/user/samtej7

*If you want to buy something, you can use below link:

No comments: