In Article Ad

Thursday, August 27, 2020

Taro / Arabi / Aarvi Leaves vegetable recipe

हिंदी के लिए क्लिक करे

अरबी (Taro)
   Some vegetables I have started to plant in my home garden. In my house, vegetable of Taro leaves is eaten with great fervor. Vegetable of Taro leaves is very good for health, so I have planted Taro, I have not put any manure or chemical medicine for it, it does not need it anyway.
   Today, Taro vegetable is being made at home, So I am going to share the recipe of making Taro vegetable for you. If you like this video, Please subscribe and share!

*These are English words which I shown / write an in Hindi in my video.
  •  अरबी के पत्ते.
  •  Taro leaves.
  •  चना दाल, मूंगफली के दाने और नारियल.
  •  Gram split, peanut and coconut.
  •  हरी मिर्च.
  •  Green Chilli.
  •  इमली - पानी मैं भिगोयी हुई.
  •  Tamarind - Soaked in water.
  •  गुड़ + पानी.
  •  Jaggery + Water.
  •  इसमें थोड़ी चुका सब्जी भी डाल सकते है. 
  •  You can also add Sorrel vegetable.
  •  हल्दी पाउडर.
  •  Turmeric powder.
  •  नमक.
  •  Salt.
  •  पानी.
  •  Water.
  •  खाद्य तेल.
  •  Edible oil.
  •  3-4 सीटियां.
  •  3-4 Whistles of pressure cooker.
  •  चना का आटा/बेसन.
  •  Gram flour.
  •  जीरा, राई और लहसुन (यहां हमने लहसुन नहीं डाला है)
  •  Cumin, Rye and Garlic (we have not added garlic here)
Thank you for reading! If you like this post, Please do share and follow !

Pratap Bhosale
Pratap's Lifetech

 My YouTube Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/user/samtej7

*If you want to buy something, you can use below link:

No comments: