In Article Ad

Saturday, September 19, 2020

Low Battery ? Easy DIY ! How I added external Power / Battery to Notebook Laptop to run long time - Eng

हिंदी के लिए क्लिक करे

   Hi ! Welcome to Pratap's Lifetech Blog !
   For the past few days, my notebook was suddenly shut down repeatedly due to battery draining fast. At the time of this Covid-19 Lockdown, because of not getting the right battery from the market, I have tried to find a solution in my own way. What I am telling you (and also showing you in the video below).

Video : How I added external Battery to Notebook / Laptop

Circuit Diagram :
   After opening the notebook, I have placed two wires near the battery terminals, on the connection from the battery to the mother board. The other end of these cables is pulled out of the notebook.
   This notebook requires 3.7 volt battery. I have taken a step down charging module. The input of this module is connected to a 12-volt battery and the output is connected to the wires which taken out of the notebook. I have set the output of the module to 4 volts and 1.5 amperes.
   I have made one wire in such a way, that it can run the notebook without the battery and module, by connecting the charger via USB. When I connected this module and started the notebook, hooray! It has started and running very well.
   Now I can run my notebook from outside battery or through charger, without battery also.
   Did you like this post? Please do share and comment !
   Thank you !
Pratap Bhosale
Pratap's Lifetech
My YouTube Channel:

*If you want to buy something, you can use below link:

No comments: