In Article Ad

Sunday, August 23, 2020

20 minutes jugad ! Dog house ready !

हिंदी के लिए क्लिक करे

   I slept soundly last night. Suddenly sleep broke. A sound of whispering was heard outside. Opening the door and saw, the dog was saying something in humble posture. It was raining slowly. The dog was wet. I have understood ; Maybe he has cold.

I have also made a short video, you can watch here:

If you like this video, Please subscribe and share!

   I woke up my son, made him aware of the situation and together we made an emergency home for dog in 20 minutes with the available material.

Thank you for reading! If you like this post, Please share!

Pratap Bhosale
Pratap's Lifetech

 My YouTube Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/user/samtej7

*If you want to buy something, you can use below link:

No comments: