In Article Ad

Friday, October 2, 2020

DIY ! How I made ebike - ebicycle for daily use | Electric Bicycle in Pune | 24V 250W Motor | e cycle

हिंदी के लिए क्लिक करे

   Hello friends, welcome to Pratap's Lifetech !

   Today we will see, how I have made e-bike at home. Friends, I wanted this e-bike to be used for my daily use instead of just making videos, that is, I want to use this e-cycle directly. Anyway, whatever videos have been made on my channel to make things, I and my family use them. My videos are not fake.

I have made a video about this, you can see this e-cycle in it.

Video link : https://youtu.be/rMKPlXdMLAI

   So we do not take much time to start. This is a simple bicycle, which I have made as an e-bike for daily use. I put a 24 volt 250 watt motor on the front wheel. You can see between the motor and the wheel, there is chain. To provide power from the motor to the wheel, I have made the front wheel like the rear wheel, that is, I have made it fit for the freewheel. There is chain between this freewheel and the motor. On the other side of the wheel it has made a box. This box has motor controller battery and connecting wires. Wires emitted from the controller go towards the power / ignition lock, motor and throttle. Opening the box in the video has shown . It has controller and battery, connector and some connecting wires with connectors. This battery is fitted with 24 volts and 12 AH, which takes me alone to a range of 25 to 30 kilometers. I have mounted the carrier for support to mount the motor and battery box properly. This e-cycle is going well.

   Thank you for reading this post and watching my video!

Did you like this post? Please do share and comment !
   Thank you !
Pratap Bhosale
Pratap's Lifetech
My YouTube Channel:

*If you want to buy something, you can use below link:

No comments: