In Article Ad

Sunday, September 13, 2020

24 Years old 5 inch TV, Small Portable TV - Television

हिंदी के लिए क्लिक करे

Hi ! Welcome to Pratap's Lifetech Blog !
Today we will see / read something new. 
   About 23-24 years ago, there was neither mobile nor smart phone, there were very few means of entertainment like TV, radio, newspaper. This 5-inch black and white TV was purchased about 23-24 years ago. I do not remember the price of this properly. I think, bought it for about (INR) Rs. 700-800.

   The era has changed slowly. Even after the passage of time, this TV has not changed itself. I like this TV very well, so I kept it till today. As there was no any fault, I have not spent any money for repairing on it, yet it still works like before.

   The sound is coming good but the picture is not showing properly, nowadays, there is a big buildings constructed around my house, probably because the range is not coming properly, yet I am very happy watching this TV.  The old memories of the bygone days are refreshed by watching this TV. 

   Perhaps some of your old memories will also be refreshed.

Thank you for reading! If you like this post, Please do share and follow !

Pratap Bhosale
Pratap's Lifetech
My YouTube Channel:

*If you want to buy something, you can use below link:

No comments: